Attaching your fishing line to a reel correctly is of supreme importance. Line twist may occur if you do not put it on the reel correctly. Here we will talk about how to do it right.
1. Run the end of your new line through the rod guides to the reel and loop the line around the spool.
2. Encircle the main line, or standing part, with the tag.
3. Do the second step again.
4. Do the last step again and this time pass the tag right over then back through the previous loops.
5. Pull up tight, and wind on line until the spool is full.
How to Tie a Hook on a Fishing Line